Look what I got for Mother's Day!!!

snowwhite

O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
My husband is SO sweet! He surprised me with this bag and wallet this morning!

I have to confess I am the "mother" of four dogs and a foster pup, but not children. Mother's Day is usually sad for my husband and I--his Mom committed suicide when he was young, and my bio Mom drank for all of my childhood so I was the "mom" to my brothers. I had a step-mum I loved when I turned 18, but she was tragically killed six years later.

ANYWAY, my husband wanted this to be a happy day, and WOW, is it ever! He is SO sweet and thoughful! I've been in tears all morning! I just wanted to share a picture.

Attachments

• BagAndBubboo.JPG
    BagAndBubboo.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 161
Ohh so nice.
How did he know what to get you? Were you hinting or did he figure it out himself?

Happy Mother's Day

I don't have kids either, but I do have a dog that now lives with my parents (they won't give him back--they're attached)
My boyfriend just sent me a text message saying happy mother's day from him and Dylan (that's my dog's name). :P

Us pets owners are mother's too :yes:

How very thoughtful to get you a lovely bag and a wallet too...and what nice taste he has! Enjoy your gifts and your day!

Very cute photo too, I like the doggie looking on...

Iluvbags and bluxcape: I had seen the wallet and said I liked it a lot, so I thought (and hoped!) it might appear for my birthday or our anniversary, but I had no idea he would get it for Mother's Day, or with the bag, too! It was a HUGE surprise!!!

Thank you for all the sweet comments and wishes! I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!