Look what I found!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These were posted on Chic Today
    Attached is the Amanda Python Pippa; Julianne; Amanda Mini and Foldover Clutch; Bonnie Lady Bag and Bonnie Python.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    I would kill for that Python Julianne! but I bet it is over 1k - I also like the python Bonnie. I have not gotten this excited about Coach in a while.
    I wonder if I call JAX if they would know how much it is - or have any info. for that matter.
    Do you think they will make a python sabrina? - that would be great.

3. A few more...

Parker Leather Shoulder Bag; Metallic Chain Tote; Op Art Tote; Madison Tote and Parker Metallic Convertible Hippie

Attached Files:

4. This python bag is TDF!!!! [​IMG]

5. I'm feelin' this one too: [​IMG]

6. Last bit of goodies...

Tattoo XL Tote; Parker shoulder flap; Sequin Bonnie and Silver Kisslock.

Attached Files:

7. I'm sorry the pics uploaded out of order from what I posted. You can get the bag's name by hovering over the pic, sorry!

8. I just viewed these bags at two gallery stores. They are GORGEOUS!!!!! However, the Sabrina version, which is my personal fav in the blue/green/yellow combo, is $4k, and the Julianne I was told is $6k! I did not check the prices..this is just what the SA told me, and they have been known to be wrong. I'm actually tempted over that Sabrina!! :faint:

9. I want to live in your purse closet!!!

10. Baglady, if you get that python sabrina, we will definitely want to see pics! :P

11. ^^ Ummmm...I said it was "tempting"!! I'm trying to stay away, but seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue/green/yellow version. And they have the matching heels!!!:sweatdrop::faint:

12. Right now there's no room!! I'm looking at taking over DH's closets.... :P

13. It figures my dream bag is 6k - forget it -

14. Too many nice things to pick from!