Look what I found!

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
I went to Bloomingdale's on 59th St. in NYC yesterday and stopped by the Chloe section to see what they had. I found a new style that I haven't seen before - a small Paddington with a flap and a small lock. The color was really pretty and I wanted a bag with a shoulder strap, so... I bought it!

I checked the Chloe website when I got home and it's not there - there's a similar clutch in the winter accessories collection, but this one's not there. But it's gorgeous, so I don't care!

I'll take some better photos in the morning in daylight. One is with flash, one without.

Attachments

• purse1.jpg
    purse1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 131
  • purse2.JPG
    purse2.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 117
It's actually more of a blue-green color. I really need to take daylight photos of it because the color doesn't look right in either of those photos. It's really cute!

The front flap secures to the bag with the padlock. There is another flap under that, which will open even if the front is locked. That is secured by the two buckles, which close with a magnetic closure for ease of use. So basically, I can put valuables in the front flap area and lock it, and then still get into the second area if needed. Perfect for travel.