Look what I found!

WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls over dead*

What was it like at the store? Were you first in line or something? Weren't there other women fighting for the bags? I can't believe you got all 3 of those beauties for yourself!!! It was quite chaotic at the NR I went to in San Jose, even though they had a random raffle ticket drawing to determine who could go at the locked bags. People were just pouncing and grabbing in spite of this, even though they couldn't even buy the locked bags until their number was called. And then you could only pick one to buy unless you got another raffle ticket and it was drawn too. I thought this system was kind of unfair because they chose the numbers randomly - would've sucked if you got there really early and didn't even have your number drawn.

Craziness! And the goods weren't even that good - they just had the same Marc Jacobs bags they probably had since Tuesday. Same thing with the second NR I hit that night which was in San Leandro. How come you got all the good stuff?!! Unbelievable.

Well, congrats on your finds! Now share some of your lucky bag karma over here!

WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls over dead*

What was it like at the store? Were you first in line or something? Weren't there other women fighting for the bags? I can't believe you got all 3 of those beauties for yourself!!! It was quite chaotic at the NR I went to in San Jose, even though they had a random raffle ticket drawing to determine who could go at the locked bags. People were just pouncing and grabbing in spite of this, even though they couldn't even buy the locked bags until their number was called. And then you could only pick one to buy unless you got another raffle ticket and it was drawn too. I thought this system was kind of unfair because they chose the numbers randomly - would've sucked if you got there really early and didn't even have your number drawn.

Craziness! And the goods weren't even that good - they just had the same Marc Jacobs bags they probably had since Tuesday. Same thing with the second NR I hit that night which was in San Leandro. How come you got all the good stuff?!! Unbelievable.

Well, congrats on your finds! Now share some of your lucky bag karma over here!

Wow, the California NRs sound crazy!! To think that I was shocked that there were 20 people in line at my store. :rolleyes: I only had to arrive 15 minutes early to be first in line.

Well as I waited outside I just happened to see the tip of a kiss lock and knew it was the Stam. :shocked: I was so excited!! When they opened the door for people to cross the red carpet I went around the employees just to make sure I got to the bags first. I scooped up all 3 MJ bags before anyone else could make it to the table. My boyfriend was so embarrassed!

Please will that Chili Hudson for me it's :drool::drool:GORGEOUS!
I'm so glad you scored these beautiful bags!!!! Yay !!
Look on the bright side ladies - one of our own got them - so mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe LOL in a few years when she's really really tired of them (wink, wink) she will put these beautiful bags up on WTS - but probably not at those great prices! LOL! I need to move to Colorado - this is yet another time I hear of great sales in that state!

:nuts: Look what I found at the NR customer appreciation event!! I was only expecting to find items in Berry but found these instead. :shocked: I can't believe I bought all three! :shame: Does anyone know what color the Stam is? It has the wine suede interior. TIA!!

I just wanted to say I still drooling...I want that Chili bag! Did they have any more left!!!!!?????
Can you takes action shots with theM?

I had a tough day at work today, so I settled in with three glasses of Chardonnay tonight and logged on to the PF. I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I read the prices you paid for those beauties -- but no I ain't drunk, that's what you paid :nuts:

Damn, Melly. You have three gorgeous bags for the price of what one MJ bag would cost!! Congratulations on your loot -- I'm lovin' that Hudson. Simply fab to the Nth degree!!!

xoxo
Crysti