Look what I found!

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
Happy Tuesday and a Happy Thanksgiving to our American LV friends :smile:

*A special reveal*
It finally happened!! After months and months of waiting, no ability to place order requests and barely any stock available in Canada, my efforts were rewarded this week by locating this Trio Messenger. Haha you guys know, I’ve been pining for this bag since May and it appears for me, just in time for Christmas! Yay :heart: :yahoo: :heart:
6C383A35-F9C4-42CB-BC2B-57B6FF7E8BCB.jpeg717937B6-8EDF-4086-9E1F-9FA2770D9B21.jpeg4279D463-1E16-4D90-B4FB-BDDA4BBE8769.jpeg
It’s going straight under my Christmas tree when it arrives. I’m very, very happy that my “LV black Christmas list” is now fulfilled ❤

Sending a big “Thank You” to our lovely members for the good wishes and positive energy you’ve sent me. You guys all rock ❤@DrTr @mimi89 @Starbux32 @EmmJay @aykc @Venessa84 @Iamminda @Sunshine mama @travelbliss

Last edited:
Yippee! Hurray! We are so excited and happy that you finally got this beautiful piece after all this time (six or more months, right?). This is such wonderful news — and the timing couldn’t be better like you said, just in time for Christmas. So glad you never gave up on this one (good to keep our LV-faith strong :lol:). I can’t wait to see you rock this piece in many fashionable ways :smile:. Big Congrats V — enjoy :smile:.

*A special reveal*
It finally happened!! After months and months of waiting, no ability to place order requests and barely any stock available in Canada, my efforts were rewarded this week by locating this Trio Messenger. Haha you guys know, I’ve been pining for this bag since May and it appears for me, just in time for Christmas! Yay :heart: :yahoo: :heart:
View attachment 4913692View attachment 4913693View attachment 4913694
It’s going straight under my Christmas tree when it arrives. I’m very, very happy that my “LV black Christmas list” is now fulfilled ❤

Sending a big “Thank You” to our lovely members for the good wishes and positive energy you’ve sent me. You guys all rock ❤@DrTr @mimi89 @Starbux32 @EmmJay @aykc @Venessa84 @Iamminda @Sunshine mama @travelbliss
Yay!! So happy you got it and I know you will love it. Christmas is almost here so your wait isn’t as long as it took to find the bag. Can’t wait to see mod shots.

Thank you so much, my sweet LV friends :heart: I really appreciate it! Lol IM, yes it's been a long 6 months. TPF was definitely great with all your support! @sunnybrii @Iamminda @Venessa84 @EmmJay :heart::hugs:

I've been collecting these other black beauties in the meantime... I'm ecstatic to complete this Christmas wishlist now. Can't wait for Christmas morning. Also, I can't wait to share in your amazing December gifts and goodies!! Cheers and lots of LVOE to you!
IMG_4072.jpgIMG_3474.jpeg

*A special reveal*

Big congrats MB! So glad you were able to find it and complete your set. You have lots of beautiful pieces in this print. :drinks::love::heart:
Not sure about leaving it under the tree and waiting til then to use it. Can you wait?! I know I can’t. Lol

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis

*A special reveal*

Many many congrats!! :smile: Christmas can come now!

• Love
Congrats! What a fun Christmas present. This is my most used LV bag and I know you’ll enjoy it tons ❤
TY! So happy to hear that it’s your most used bag. Sounds amazing :smile: I can’t wait to get my hands on it this Christmas
Big congrats MB! So glad you were able to find it and complete your set. You have lots of beautiful pieces in this print. :drinks::love::heart:
Not sure about leaving it under the tree and waiting til then to use it. Can you wait?! I know I can’t. Lol
Hmm, can I wait? Haha my answer is the same as yours! Definitely not - but I’ll try my best :lol:
Thanks so much for your thoughtful comments, B, to me and our lovely members ❤ I really enjoy and appreciate reading them! Xo
Many many congrats!! :smile: Christmas can come now!
Thanks hun! I’m officially in LV lockdown mode now, until our Skittle Alma’s are released. I have to remind myself “eyes on the prize” lol, especially with Black Friday sales surrounding us. Happy holidays to you ❤
Big congrats to you! :love::drinks:
Waited for more than 6 months ?! Salute to your patience!:tup:
Thank you, A! Haha the wait wasn’t by choice, trust me :smile: I’ve been drooling over your endless eye-candy unboxings and can’t wait to be your twin with this bag! Cheers
Beautiful!! Congrats to you!! :nuts:
OMG thanks, hun ❤ I can’t wait to see your Birthday and Christmas reveals! How amazing to have both celebrations packed into the month of December!! I’m super excited for you :smile:

TY! So happy to hear that it’s your most used bag. Sounds amazing :smile: I can’t wait to get my hands on it this Christmas
Hmm, can I wait? Haha my answer is the same as yours! Definitely not - but I’ll try my best :lol:
Thanks so much for your thoughtful comments, B, to me and our lovely members ❤ I really enjoy and appreciate reading them! Xo
Thanks hun! I’m officially in LV lockdown mode now, until our Skittle Alma’s are released. I have to remind myself “eyes on the prize” lol, especially with Black Friday sales surrounding us. Happy holidays to you ❤
Thank you, A! Haha the wait wasn’t by choice, trust me :smile: I’ve been drooling over your endless eye-candy unboxings and can’t wait to be your twin with this bag! Cheers
OMG thanks, hun ❤ I can’t wait to see your Birthday and Christmas reveals! How amazing to have both celebrations packed into the month of December!! I’m super excited for you :smile:
Happy holidays to you too! :smile:

• Love