Look what I found......Rate this bag by Shalon

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was scrolling through a search engine and found these. They are said to be made in Itlay by the same companies who manufacturer for the top lines like Versace. I emailed in and was sent pics of the complete line. I loved them! These are gonna be the hot new "It," bags. Visit WELCOME.

2. Is this spam? Spam and advertising is not allowed on tPF.

3. u r kidding about this being the new "it" bag right???

4. I think they are cute. Its about time for a change i guess

5. Bluxcape, LMAO! I thought the exact thing when I saw the photos.

6. I dont know I think the new ones are gonna be hot. I love the two that I have.

7. total spam

8. I am confused - what is this site selling? Drawings from a Jr. High art class during the Handbag unit??

9. I see they've removed the 'coming soon' drawings from the website. Maybe they read this thread! :biggrin:

10. Can you post pics or describe what the look like?

11. LOL! I noticed that two. Maybe they are reading this thread!

12. ROFLMA,

first thing I thought is this co-worker of DH, would love that blue one...she has the worst taste and the other day she told me she wanted a bright blue slouchy bag.

13. Well a friend of mine has a cousin who works for them and thats how I got into them. The one I bought is a really soft butter smooth nappa leather and the insides are purple satin. I love it. I was shopping in the store with it today and got stopped by 3 people. My friend says that most of their expensive stuff is only being sold to certain stores and requires being placed on a waiting list. The only bags they will let you see is the cheaper ones like the one I bought for only $175. Thats why I was under the impression that they were cooking up something big. I hope I dont get in trouble for the inside info.

alpine-padreisland 170.jpg alpine-padreisland 171.jpg alpine-padreisland 196.jpg alpine-padreisland 197.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice