Look what I found on Bluefly....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think?...Its a Bottega Veneta hobo.....$1304

BV.jpg
  2. Wow, nice!

3. I've seen this bag IRL. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

4. It's gorgeous...are you thinking about getting it?

5. not sure...i am actually looking for a bag in a lighter brown, cognac color...but it IS pretty.....:worried:

6. OOoo:huh:OO that is NICE! get it!!!

7. Is it big? I saw this and the dimensions looked huge....

8. GUESS WHAT!!!! Its gone!!!! I went back to check out the dimensions again....and poof!!! GONE...oh well, wasnt meant to be:sad2:

9. It might come back again. I kept seeing this same bag resurface from time to time.

10. Beautiful! I have that bag in a purple color :biggrin: I think its the same bag anyway :lol:

[​IMG]

11. I love my BV.. get it!

12. Noriko that's a gorgeous BV!! I never seen this color on this style anywhere!! Is this a new color for 2006? How long have you had the bag if you don't mind me asking. Ohhh I wonder what other color are there for this style?? Beautiful!!

13. That is the most yummy color!!! I love it!

14. Here's one from NM. It's $1260. I actually like the look of this one!

[​IMG]

15. ^^ Addicted--that's really pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice