Look what I found. Kinda crazy...kinda cool?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i dont realli like the look...maybe im just not to much of a green fan..but looks a bit strange to me! i woodnt wear it tbh

2. It does look fake. And somehow it looks very 80's too, but not in a complimentary way :s.

3. OOOH....I think that it is awful! :amazed: Just my opinion ;)

4. I don't like it too, i thought it will be better if it's in black with silver..

5. echo - i would consider buying something made of authentic chanel, as long as it is done in good taste. that may not be a bad business! anez has a good point -- only if it was somehow damaged first.

6. I think it looks chavvy!

7. Acks, I just had a visual overload! :lol:

8. yikes! oh gosh, i hope you guys don't think i was planning on buying this! saw it on a website and thought i'd share. although, i'm sure it would look fantastic on the right person!

9. The design itself is way too gaudy. Bright green and gold? A bit too blingy of a combination. As a scarf I'm sure it's okay, but as a hoodie it's just overwhelming.

A more subtle design on the scarf would have been nicer, like a simple black scarf with a smaller CC on it. Or a camellia scarf (I don't know much about Chanel scarves to be honest).