Look what I found in my backyard!

maye

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! Do you frequently have deer? They are so common-place in my yard. They're here day in and day out, but that may be b/c of where we live.

Aren't they pretty, though? So many people are annoyed with them b/c they eat their plants, but I have mixed feelings. Mostly, I just enjoy watching them.:smile:

Deer are such beautiful animals, we feed them in our backyard, they will even come up to our house to eat our shrubs! DH thinks it is "prime hunting" when they come up like that, till I kick him in the balls!

Wow! Do you frequently have deer? They are so common-place in my yard. They're here day in and day out, but that may be b/c of where we live.

Aren't they pretty, though? So many people are annoyed with them b/c they eat their plants, but I have mixed feelings. Mostly, I just enjoy watching them.:smile:

We see them every once in a while but usually is very difficult to take pictures of them wihout them running away. I used to live in Puerto Rico which we don't have Deers and that's why I'm so fascinated by them!!:smile: