Look what I found at Nordstrom Rack (another unbelievable find)!

I compel you to keep it!.....it's very unique and best of all the bag looks so fabulous on you! I'm going to head over to Nordstrom Rack asap, I didn't realize these kinds of finds were possible.

Thank you! They do have lots of great bags but you have to go often. I've bought a small Chloe Paddington shoulder bag, a Burberry bronze leather satchel, and my 2 YSL bags, a Marc Jacobs clutch, and a Burberry cashmere scarf-all greatly discounted!! I love the Rack more than Nordstrom because of these savings! :smile:

I don't know Antonia - The rack by me is just that a "rack"! I never find such finds! Perhaps I should send you my wish list if you should ever come across it. :happydance: I applaud you! You are one really terrific shopper!!!!

I don't know Antonia - The rack by me is just that a "rack"! I never find such finds! Perhaps I should send you my wish list if you should ever come across it. :happydance: I applaud you! You are one really terrific shopper!!!!

LOL, you cracked me up about the 'rack' :biggrin: Sure, send me your wish list!!!

The last time I went, there were 2 gold leather Dolce and Gabbanna bags, some Donna Karan bags from last season, and there was a Jimmy Choo ring bag in white with the laser cut leather. It was the same price as my YSL but I couldn't justify spending that much on a WHITE leather bag only to worry about ruining it every time I took it out. I now need to just enjoy my collection. :smile:

Antonia- which rack do you go to?

btw- the rack at scp has a YSL that I have not seen before, very cute, if you like flap bags. It is in that gray leather that feels like suede, that some Muse IIs and Besaces were made in? Not the bubble leather, but the other one. Really cute, for $549.00. I just always regret when I buy a flap bag. They don't tend to hold much and are a pain to get in and out of.

Marbella8 and AgelessHarmony, mine is located in the North Shore area in MA. I'm surprised that so many of you say that you can't find these types of bags at you local Rack. Having only been to this one, I assumed they all had these types of bags. The week I bought my Downtown, I had gotten a postcard in the mail about the 'big brands event' so maybe that is when the super nice bags get shipped. Just keep your eye out for the postcard...I think it goes out 2 or 3 times a year.

Antonia- which rack do you go to?

btw- the rack at scp has a YSL that I have not seen before, very cute, if you like flap bags. It is in that gray leather that feels like suede, that some Muse IIs and Besaces were made in? Not the bubble leather, but the other one. Really cute, for $549.00. I just always regret when I buy a flap bag. They don't tend to hold much and are a pain to get in and out of.

is it the faux croc nubuck?

is it the faux croc nubuck?

Moshi_Moshi, I am not sure, but it looks like the faux-croc. It was there when I went there on Friday. If I get a chance to go today at lunch from work, I'll take a photo and send it to you.

Actually, let me see if I see the same material in the ref. library on another bag, and if I do, then I'll post it for you in a few minutes.

moshi_moshi, it is the same grey nubuck as vesna's besace photos on p.2 of the besace bags in the ref. library. I believe she called it anthracite.
It is not a besace, and I couldn't find the bag in the ref. library, b/c I looked really quickly. It is a small, flap bag, with the same metal closure as the capri bags.

Good luck!