Look what I did today... hope i wont regret it!

Ok...i cant quite capture the colors bc there isnt any natural light.. this is as close as I can get.

Here we go... the plastic surgery for my almost 18 year old bag... (under 2 different types of lighting

View attachment 4390682 View attachment 4390683
This is amazing! Breathing new life into an old bag! So edgy and unique! I love it! Congrats! I am proud of you for being so brave! I think you were rewarded!

I like it! Congratulations on taking a risk that gives an older bag a fresh new look! Will the paint hold up to normal weather conditions -- that is, will it run if you accidentally get caught in a rainstorm with it?

I like it! Congratulations on taking a risk that gives an older bag a fresh new look! Will the paint hold up to normal weather conditions -- that is, will it run if you accidentally get caught in a rainstorm with it?
very good question. I have NO IDEA!! a few of my friends ask the same question. I need to do some research. until then, pray that I dont' get caught in a rain storm!

Reactions: Passerine123
I think this is so beautiful and I like how the sides and back aren’t covered in paint also. I’d be scared of ruining the design while having the bag against me.

Re rain etc - maybe there’s some sort of protectant spray that could be used? Or I guess you’ll have to get use to carrying a plastic bag and pulling it out at any sign of rain! Congrats!

Reactions: Julide and DYH