Look what I came home to today...instant reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you may know I've been through a lot lately coping with my fiancé moms passing and also finding out we are having a baby. Today I came home from work to a big brown box. My fiancé said he wanted to get me something to celebrate our baby news...I did finally tell him after the funeral. Anyone around?

2. Here!

3. Damier alma pm! I think it's such a classic bag and I really love the feet on the bottom of the bag! Thanks for letting me share. It's always nice to come home to a big brown lv box.

image-3015781299.jpg

image-2468663538.jpg

4. Such a gorgeous bag! Congratulations with everything =]

5. Thank u..he picked it out all by myself. I'm soo proud of him..;)

6. Congrats ! He did a good job :smile:

7. Very beautiful! Hope you enjoy it! :smile:

8. Congratulations!!

9. Congrats! I love the alma, what a classic piece...Your fiancé has wonderful taste..

10. Congrats on your bag and baby....maybe if it's a girl she could share a middle name with you MIL. Sorry for your loss but I'm sure you all have good memories to share

11. I found myself a keeper. It was really sweet of him to surprise me with this despite of everything we have been through the past few months. I'm a happy girl.

12. Beautiful! I love the Alma in DE. Your fiancé is so very thoughtful and he did an impressive job picking out such a classic LV.

13. Thanks everyone...I think the bag is beautiful too.

14. Enjoy your bag, your fiance and your pregnancy!

15. He sounds like a very sweet man! Hopefully, there is only good things coming in your future!