Look what I bought from ~~~MOCA~~~ lotsa pics!

Congrats!!! I was at MOCA today as well with my DH. Who knows, maybe we passed by each other in the exhibit! We got there at 11 am and there was a line to get inside, and then of course, once I was inside the LV boutique, it was over a 60 minute wait to order/wait to pay for the merchandise. Of course, a bit later, there was no line in the LV boutique! Aargh!!

I bought the Neverfull MM and Rond as well plus the Murakami hardcover book. I wanted to buy the flower stuffed pillow, but I had to control myself!!!!

Congrats on both purchases, they are to die for. Thanks for posting the pics too. I was never a fan of Neverfull but now I want this LE version. I wish I live close to LA.

Congrats!!! I was at MOCA today as well with my DH. Who knows, maybe we passed by each other in the exhibit! We got there at 11 am and there was a line to get inside, and then of course, once I was inside the LV boutique, it was over a 60 minute wait to order/wait to pay for the merchandise. Of course, a bit later, there was no line in the LV boutique! Aargh!!

I bought the Neverfull MM and Rond as well plus the Murakami hardcover book. I wanted to buy the flower stuffed pillow, but I had to control myself!!!!
yay ... great minds think alike, lol! I was going to buy that book too, but the line was so long ... and oh the pillow ... it was adorable ... the biggest one was awesome but not the almost $1000. price tag.:Push:

Aw congrats!! Those are the same pieces I got today!!
And lol I had a fun time in the Murakami store too, I got the flower pillow in pink, a bunch of stickers, the DOB folder, the Murakami book, pins and the little flower keyring. :sweatdrop:

Oh well, my excuse is that I won't get up here again before the exhibit is gone lol.

congrats! so cool! sounds like you and your dh had a good time there. love all the spy pictures. love the pink lining on your neverfull. and the rond is so super cute!

You have no idea how lucky you are to see that exhibit and get those great things..........{{{ sigh }}} .....
Congrats !!!