look what i bought at the collins st party

yeah i guessed she didnt know what to do when she saw me at the party. coz she looked very surprised.

i was like yeahhhhhhh.. i wanted to rub the fact that the manager herself invited me to adriana's face. sucked in....

yeah i love these shoes.. but have to be extra careful coz they are white...

i am cleaning these shoes straight after i finish wearing them, otherwise the dust etc etc can stick and that can make them black..

thanks for the report!
At Collins St Adriana served me my first time i shopped there and brought my speedy, she was really cold and impersonal. Iv been there since and occasionaly she acknowledges me with a bitter hello and walks away. The other SAs at least smile and chat. Actually i dont think iv EVER seen her smile :s
anyway LOVE your shoes...last time i was there i showed my BF the brown ones and hes like 'one day..one day..' haha. Now hes obsessed with getting white shoes so ill show him the pics of yours, torture him a lil :graucho:

randomlily: thank god its not only me who feels that way about her.... and yes, you should torture your boyfriend about the shoes. i actually have the brown too, i would have bought the white ones if they were there when i bought the brown ones.