look what i bought at the collins st party

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. as usual, click here to read. sorry can't be bothered to post photos here as well...

2. great story!! what a snotty SA! LOVE the shoes! James Bond was good movie! hehe

3. Very Nice, congrats!! That Adriana entitles B as her midddle name

4. :nuts: Love your new shoes:love: Great report....now I know who not to look for if I ever shop there:s

5. Woooow... those are some hot shoes! Congrats! :biggrin:

6. Gorgeous shoes!

7. That's hilarious!! LOL :roflmfao:

Way to go dearest andr114!! If I were you, I wouldn't even be bothered to chat with HER; rather rechannel the energy into drooling at the LV TDF everything!!! :drool:

8. she's usually nice.. but now its good that i know she's only nice because i was going to get something from them.

9. ...OMG, if i were her, I would faint BIG TIME and wouldn't know what to do when I come around?!

Gosh, that's sad..

Thank goodness my SAs at LV are allll great! HAH!

10. those are very nice shoes... i'd really want to wear them!!

11. yeah i guessed she didnt know what to do when she saw me at the party. coz she looked very surprised.

i was like yeahhhhhhh.. i wanted to rub the fact that the manager herself invited me to adriana's face. sucked in....

12. yeah i love these shoes.. but have to be extra careful coz they are white...

i am cleaning these shoes straight after i finish wearing them, otherwise the dust etc etc can stick and that can make them black..

13. thanks for the report!
    At Collins St Adriana served me my first time i shopped there and brought my speedy, she was really cold and impersonal. Iv been there since and occasionaly she acknowledges me with a bitter hello and walks away. The other SAs at least smile and chat. Actually i dont think iv EVER seen her smile :s
    anyway LOVE your shoes...last time i was there i showed my BF the brown ones and hes like 'one day..one day..' haha. Now hes obsessed with getting white shoes so ill show him the pics of yours, torture him a lil :graucho:

14. Awesome purchase, love the shoes!! Congrats!@!!hey, i think i saw you too, did you wear a white tee;) ?

15. randomlily: thank god its not only me who feels that way about her.... and yes, you should torture your boyfriend about the shoes. i actually have the brown too, i would have bought the white ones if they were there when i bought the brown ones.