Look what hopped all the way to me....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bunnym and I have known each other here for a while now. She holds a special place in my heart not only cause I had her for a RAOK buddy once here (and I got her as my buddy in the Beauty Bar one) but also cause she literally lives by a place that is so close to my heart. I got a job here in Oklahoma almost 2 years ago and moved from Pennsylvania. I was a regular in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area. Oh, how I wish I have met her back then! That would be so much fun! But anyways, I moved quite a ways away and everytime she would post about an outlet here or there - it feels like home. I know it sounds weird but it does.

Enough sappy stuff. :P We did a RAOK between us and here's what I got....

[​IMG]
    Surprises in them!

[​IMG]
    I've been trying to get this ponytail scarf for a while and I gave up! I haven't shopped for Coach in months now. I finally started to again but most of the items that I am looking out for aren't current so it's harder but she found this beauty for me! And look at that cute goodie beside it! It's something I would never buy for myself but I definitely would love to have if that makes any sense. I guess I just couldn't bring myself to buy things other than bags and ponytail scarves or mini skinnies. This one would tempt me but knowing myself I'd walk away without it so thanks to bunnym....I have it all to myself now! :smile:

[​IMG]
    Isn't this so fun?! It's still quite cold here so I'll be putting this baby to good use! I love it! Another item that I'd love to have but can't bring myself to buy it just for me. Maybe to gift to others but not to myself. So here it is and it's all mine! :graucho:

[​IMG]
    Group pic of the Coach items!

[​IMG]
    Group pic of everything. I posted the beauty items in the Beauty Bar section.

I love everything bunny! Thank you so much for the gifts but most especially your friendship.

2. Very nice items! Awesome idea to do a RAOK between the two of you!

3. awwww thats so beyond sweet...and everything is beautiful.

4. Awww...thats so cool!! Its so good to have great friends!! :smile:

5. congrats!!!

6. Nailtek and opi and Essie...woo hoo...nice bonus!
    Wonderful and colorful bunch of goodies!
    Love little stories like that too:smile:
    Happy Valentines!

7. Hope you have a great valentines' day Kathyrose... I wanted to get you a variety of beauty, and Coach, and some other random goodies to make you feel like a kid again :0

I LOL'd at the hello kitty candy necklace and the candy rings... they brought me back to my childhood :smile: Hope they did the same for you...

It's great to meet TPF'rs in the area that you can hang out with, but it's even better to have friends that AREN'T close to bond with... even if it's only over PM's and board posts!

8. Congrats on the fun gifts~~~

The Pony tail scarf is very cute!! I love the Colors in the knit scarf!!! New fingernail polish and other beauty goodies are always fun!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. This is truly what this board is about. How sweet! Love all the goodies.

10. I absolutely love everything. I am prancing in front of the mirror with the scarf. LOL. I think I need to put a lollipop ring on. It will feel like dress up...:P

Again, thank you so much!

11. that is awesome.. lots of nice gifts.. enjoy

12. AWWW, that is so sweet...the goodies, and the friendship :smile:

13. That is awesome =) Congrats!! Also, I love Hello Kitty too =)

14. Congratulations!!

15. So awesome! :smile: