Look what followed me home...

clk, you're cabas look amazing on you. if it's not too personal....how tall are you? i keep coming back to this thread. i'm so tempted!:graucho: i really want a black one, but wondering if i really need another black bag... so then, there's white, but i have a toddler and scared that i just can't keep it clean. how is your white one holding up?

clk, you're cabas look amazing on you. if it's not too personal....how tall are you? i keep coming back to this thread. i'm so tempted!:graucho: i really want a black one, but wondering if i really need another black bag... so then, there's white, but i have a toddler and scared that i just can't keep it clean. how is your white one holding up?

Thank you! I am 5'2 1/2 and the small cabas doesn't overwhelm me like the large cabas. I haven't used my white one yet, I am going to buy a leather cleaner/spray to protect my white one. I will probably start using the white one tomorrow. It also comes in this beautiful khaki/bronze color that's stunning, that might be a good choice for you.

clk, the khaki is a great option too. have you seen it irl? i did a search and saw some pics of khaki, but none in the cabas style. i'm curious which one looks closest to the cabas khaki. the khaki also has silver hardware too, right? thanks for your help, cabas queen!;) oh, and enjoy your white cabas when you take her for a spin!

clk, the khaki is a great option too. have you seen it irl? i did a search and saw some pics of khaki, but none in the cabas style. i'm curious which one looks closest to the cabas khaki. the khaki also has silver hardware too, right? thanks for your help, cabas queen!;) oh, and enjoy your white cabas when you take her for a spin!

Yes I have seen the khaki IRL, it's TDF! I am on the wait list for the khaki and I really don't need 3 cabas bags, but the color is amazing and I don't have any self-control. So, most likely, the khaki will be coming home w/me as well. :shame: It's not as bronze as the lux line and has a bit of a shimmery copper tone to it. The hardware is also bronze/copper to match the bag. The luxe bronze has more of a yellow/gold undertone to it, while the cabas has more of a copper undertone. Thanks, I will definitely enjoy her when I finally take her out.