Look what followed me home...

Thank you ladies!:flowers: I'm HOPING that this is it for me, but who knows. I still have to go in to look at the khaki when it comes in and when I was in the store I saw the beautiful re-issue in the dark silver. :wtf: :drool: The beam of light opened up and "Hallelujah" chimed in. I am doomed for sure.

Very nice! So are you keeping both? I am so torn between the white & black. So is the leather really distressed like the diamond stitch?

Yes, I am keeping both. I could not decide between the two, so they are both staying. The leather is slightly textured, like the diamond stitch, but not as distressed as the outdoor. It's definitely durable, but very comfortable.

Yowza Jenn, I can't keep up!! I love it!! Black and silver is must-keep. I completely agree that as much as you love the khaki, it has to match your wardrobe. Black is go with anything; you don't have to worry about getting it dirty, and it is classy beyond classy. I actually like this one better than the white but only because I'm not into white bags. Maybe you can return the white and keep black and khaki? But white is year-round in southern Cal. Damn girlie, you have a tough decision to make!