Look what followed me home...

ahhhhh...! GREAT choice!! i was actually debating between the white and black in the baby cabas -and when i saw your white i was like "oo... maybe ill do a white" but now you've just got me confused!!

was the list for this (or any of the baby cabas's for that matter) outrageous at SCP?? i'm on the list for a silver from nordstrom, but i'm NINTH and they only ordered TWO!! grrr... :/ but im re-thinking it anyways... cant go wrong w/ black or white

ooo, youre getting me into trouble now!! congrats again on the new additions!

ahhhhh...! GREAT choice!! i was actually debating between the white and black in the baby cabas -and when i saw your white i was like "oo... maybe ill do a white" but now you've just got me confused!!

was the list for this (or any of the baby cabas's for that matter) outrageous at SCP?? i'm on the list for a silver from nordstrom, but i'm NINTH and they only ordered TWO!! grrr... :/ but im re-thinking it anyways... cant go wrong w/ black or white

ooo, youre getting me into trouble now!! congrats again on the new additions!

Thank you. LOL, I was pining for both and couldn't just leave the black one in the store. I have no resistance. You should go put your name on the waitlist for the silver at SCP. I remember seeing the list and it wasn't outrageous like the khaki or the black.