Look what followed me home

1. I went to Sak's today to take a look around when I heard this calling out to me "Take me home"- it's an awesome handbag and my very first Prada- I decided to purchase something different than Louis Vuitton and Im glad I did- rate it a 10...:heart:

Now I just have to find a wallet to go with it... Any suggestions???

2. Congrats!! I'm still looking for the right Prada bag myself. Right now I only have LV's. Nice change will be nice.

3. Congrats!

4. Audrey, did you decide on getting the antic cervo satchel?

5. Audrey:

I like your wallet that you purchased. Very nice!!

6. loves it. congrats, amamxr. and great thread title, so cute, totally drew me in! i had to come peek!

7. Very, very nice. Congrats on your first Prada.

8. No, i'm still deciding. :sad: I'm lovin the pictures of Triplets05's bag though! I would say 85% chance yes on the cervo satchel. I still want to get a chloe and possibly the black miu miu coffer... and then I reallyyy have to stop buying!

9. Thank you!! :heart:

10. Congratulations!! It is very nice!

11. Gorgeous bag:love: BTW your wallet is divine Audrey :smile:

12. Thank you RachelA! Im so in :heart: with it!

13. Congrats on your first Prada, amamxr. You are going to be soooo happy. Your bag looks so gorgeous. And Audrey your wallet is awsome. I would love to get one. The color is beautiful, I love it.

14. congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice