Look what followed me home tonight...

picture.php

Oh wow! What a sweet and thoughtful hubby. Tell him he scored some major brownie points with the PF girls :graucho:. I love that bag. The only ones from that line I've seen are the larger ones. This seems like the perfect size for everyday use. What do you think?

I've never seen this one before -- it's really pretty -- and grey! -- the best color -- your man has good taste!!!

is that like a " baby" spring street? I like the strap too -- like the one on the Gray bag, it looks like it can be worn long & single, messenger style or doubled up & short, the way you have it -- Congrats! (and I don't blame you for wearing it out of the store!! I've wanted to do that myself MANY times!!):tup::tup::tup:

I've never seen this one before -- it's really pretty -- and grey! -- the best color -- your man has good taste!!!

is that like a " baby" spring street? I like the strap too -- like the one on the Gray bag, it looks like it can be worn long & single, messenger style or doubled up & short, the way you have it -- Congrats! (and I don't blame you for wearing it out of the store!! I've wanted to do that myself MANY times!!):tup::tup::tup:

It's a murray street (small version of the spring street). :tup: good eye! DH and I have looked at it several times in fuschia and purple, but he picked the gray and Amber handed it over to me and said it was mine! woo hoo!:tup: