Look what followed me home tonight...

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
DH surprised me once again...what a CRAZY man...murray street in gray miraculously followed me home tonight! :nuts:

Last edited:

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
Oh wow! What a sweet and thoughtful hubby. Tell him he scored some major brownie points with the PF girls :graucho:. I love that bag. The only ones from that line I've seen are the larger ones. This seems like the perfect size for everyday use. What do you think?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I've never seen this one before -- it's really pretty -- and grey! -- the best color -- your man has good taste!!!

is that like a " baby" spring street? I like the strap too -- like the one on the Gray bag, it looks like it can be worn long & single, messenger style or doubled up & short, the way you have it -- Congrats! (and I don't blame you for wearing it out of the store!! I've wanted to do that myself MANY times!!):tup::tup::tup:

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
that bag is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! looks to be about the same size as my julianne too. what a great gift!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I've never seen this one before -- it's really pretty -- and grey! -- the best color -- your man has good taste!!!

is that like a " baby" spring street? I like the strap too -- like the one on the Gray bag, it looks like it can be worn long & single, messenger style or doubled up & short, the way you have it -- Congrats! (and I don't blame you for wearing it out of the store!! I've wanted to do that myself MANY times!!):tup::tup::tup:
It's a murray street (small version of the spring street). :tup: good eye! DH and I have looked at it several times in fuschia and purple, but he picked the gray and Amber handed it over to me and said it was mine! woo hoo!:tup: