Look what followed me home today!

1. A black nappa leather B. Bag w/ patent trim!! :nuts: It's pictured below and then there's a joint pic of my new Fendi Family!

I don't even know how this ended up in my grubby little paws, I was just browsing around in Bloomies today and next thing I know the SA was ringing me up. Is there any treatment for this "Dissociative Shopping Disorder" of mine? :lol: I'm glad I saw it IRL though because I was considering ordering the all-patent online, but I saw them both and preferred this one.

Well, between this and the fortuny Spy, I've done more than enough shopping for a while! Okay...maybe I need to find the buckled shoes to match, but that's IT!! :lol:

DSC00348.JPG DSC00351.JPG
  2. Congrats!

3. Those are really nice Fendis! :nuts: The B looks great with the Fortuny! Congrats!

4. Gorgeous! Love them both.

5. they are both gorgeous! congratulations!

6. LOVE!!! :love::love: If you can please take pics of this on your arm. Thanks!

7. altho i dont really like black but that B bag is so fab!!! oh my,i just cant get my eyes off of ur hologram spy too!!!!.....Urghhhh I NEED ONE! congrats!!!

8. Love your Spy and B bag... I almost fell into the hands of a bloomies sales associate (15% off your purchase by opening bloomies card) but the SPY they had was not the one i wanted :sad:

Congrats on your purchase!!!

9. very nice!! =D

10. Love it!

11. congrats!

12. STUNNNNNNNNING :wtf: :wtf: i looove them both .. GORGEOUS :wtf:

13. oooooo congrats!!! I love it!!

14. love 'em both!
    congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats

15. Love!!!! Especially love the B Bag.

Congrats!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice