Look what came today plus extras

Fisherprice

Feb 6, 2007
This came this afternoon

IMG_0869.jpg

This was from 2 weeks ago
IMG_0871.jpg

This was from March? Or May? I never posted it with the coin purse.

IMG_0872.jpg

Oh my goodness!!! Why aren't you the little bandit!!! What lovely babies!!!!!

The mineral Chelsea is gorgeous! The colour seems different than the regular leather in mineral seems, but I haven't seen either irl yet. It seems muted with a more greyish quality in this photo. Is it an accurate picture? Either way it's beautiful!!! Great buys!!!

Its the lighting. It is in fact more like that gem that you always see native americans selling (sorry not very PC of me) I cant think of the name. The blue/green color.

I am thinking about getting her the Mirianda Python. Check the red book.

Try this I messed with the lighting but I aint a pro. The grey/dark color comes from where they distressed (is that the word) leather to get the scale effect.

IMG_08701.jpg

You are a real doll getting those thing for your SO for her birthday. She is really lucky to have such a thoughtful guy in her life. I am sure that she will love her gifts. Congrats!!! I love it all.

Absolutely positively unmistakenly without a doubt GORGEOUS!!!! :drool:

Its the lighting. It is in fact more like that gem that you always see native americans selling (sorry not very PC of me) I cant think of the name. The blue/green color.

I am thinking about getting her the Mirianda Python. Check the red book.

Try this I messed with the lighting but I aint a pro. The grey/dark color comes from where they distressed (is that the word) leather to get the scale effect.

IMG_08701.jpg