Look what came in the post today!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My Murakami Panda Leather Cowhide Keychain from Karen Kooper! :yahoo:A little more than I expected but worth every penny. She's a really nice person to deal with, provided excellent customer service (I had a technical problem on her site) and she was online, helping me through the ordeal. She even sent me all these LV items like a box, a bag, LV tissue / stickers, and photo ads and a coupon!!! I love them all, I hope you all enjoy the photos!

:tender:I would like to thank all the forum members who help distinguish the fakes and the real on eBay (--- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton --- post), it's great appreciated and it's awesome to have such a great group of people helping out. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!:love:

DSC00426 copy.jpg DSC00422 copy.jpg
  2. Congrats!

3. woohoo! so cute congrats!

4. Gorgeous!!

5. OMG CONGRATS!!!! LOOKS FABUUUUULOUS !!! :smile:

6. Yeah Karen includes a lot of great goodies, from what I've heard.

Almost every Panda Cles that I've seen [including mine] has the date code CT1004!!!

7. Congrats, he's adorable!

8. karen is awsome...congrats!!

9. What was the coupon for? For eLux or LV? Would love :love: to know either-or given the price hikes! :hysteric:

10. Karen's great to deal with- glad you like your new panda!

11. Congrats!!! Isn't he cute.:love: Cool packaging and all the extras:nuts:

12. what was the coupon for/about? and congrats!!!

13. I'm guessing for her next purchase from Karen :winkiss:

14. congrats! it's real cute!

15. Very cute ...congrats on your purchase:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice