Look What Came in the Mail!!!

deleckidesign

Oct 23, 2008
Hamptons Business Tote in Black Signature (was supposed to be Legacy for the boutiques but never made it). I'm in love with this bag...and it has legacy stripes! :yahoo:

ham1.jpg

ham2.jpg

ham3.jpg

ham4.jpg

ham5.jpg

ham6.jpg

ham7.jpg

Love it. What are dimensions on this beauty?

15.5" X 11" X 4.25" (width measurement does not include front pockets- front pockets add another 1" to width)

* Handles are approximately 16.5" with a 7" drop
* Removable leather shoulder strap with dogleash clasp on both ends to clip on each side of the bag. Strap can be adjusted to 43-47"

The black siggy is gorgeous! I love how it looks "sparkly" with the flash! :graucho:

These were at the outlets late last year / early this year...I have the black leather version, they came in a bunch of colors.

The black siggy is gorgeous! I love how it looks "sparkly" with the flash! :graucho:

These were at the outlets late last year / early this year...I have the black leather version, they came in a bunch of colors.

I like the leather version, too, but the only ones of those I could find were $400 on the bay. So when I saw the sig on bonanzle for $150, it was too good to pass up!

I've been looking for something to use as carry-on luggage when I go to Disney over Labor Day...this bag is PERFECT!