Look what came from fedex today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone ,

Any guesses from what FedEx dropped today that was ordered from Gucci?? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465002827.763299.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I'm ready :smile: I'm guessing ... Shoes?? Small or mini sized bag?

3. Introducing my new orange disco... The most talked about bag :smile: It's a little smaller than what I imagined but well see when I take her out. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465006798.439632.jpg

4. #4 Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Here she's in a different lighting . It will be transitional color from summer to fall and fun pop of color :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465006873.110983.jpg

5. Congrats on your new disco! Beautiful!

6. Thanks lvchanellisa. lm contemplating on whether to keep it or not since it comes in a brown dustbag and not the new dustbag. I'm concerned that it may have been a store return or very older model. If you were in, would you keep it or return ?

7. Bagnshoe,

Personally, I would keep it since the orange disco is sold out everywhere. I would only keep it though if you love the bag itself. I know you would rather have the new dust bag, but for me that is not a deal breaker. For example: I bought 2 bags in the sale. My blue ostrich soho shoulder bag came in the new dust bag. My metallic gold leather tote came in the old dust bag. Both were purchased from the same location and were new stock (not display pieces). So, I don't necessarily think it is a store return or older stock.

If the dust bag really bothers you, can you ask the SA to swap yours out for the new one?

Hope this helps & good luck making your decision! :smile:

8. Thanks so much for your comment. I think I was just a little paranoid because my expectation would be that it came with a newer dustbag after seeing reviews from people on YouTube . However, I decided that it wouldnt be such a big deal whether or not it came with a new or old dustbag because it's such a beautiful bag to return and i got it for a great deal as well. What matters the most is that there are no defects on the bag. I like this bag so far so hopefully it will live up to the hype :smile:

9. Congratulations! I love it. I would keep it - it is fun to have a few colour pop bags to enjoy.

10. I think it's a matter of when it was made and or shipped to the store honestly. I would personally rather have the older dustbag...The newer packaging feels cheap and not Gucci esq in my opinion.

11. I also prefer the older dustbag myself. Fabulous disco!

12. Thanks sweetie ;) It's light to carry which I love ;)

13. Perfect size bag to have in orange, imo!! Love it!:happydance:

14. Loooooove the orange! Congrats! :heart:

15. Thanks girls ;) really loving it so far ❤️