Look what arrived last night just in time for Mother's Day

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Hubby flew in last night from his trip to the Philippines carrying this back home to me. This beauty traveled from Singapore, then carried by my friend to the Philippines, stayed there for 2 months, and hubby picked her up on his last trip. It was a long wait but all worth it. It arrived last night just in time for Mother's day. I cannot believe she is all mine. I am so in love with her. Now she joins my BBK as my complete H set. It has been my dream to own just one H bag, but now I have my two bag sisters.

Pre-loved HAC 32 in Natural Ardennes with GH, Z circle.

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 880
Wowie...I guess its faith! The bag has travelled half the world to get to you!
I guess its right what they say abt H bags: the bag choose you and not the other way around....!

Enjoy your BEAUTY!!!

wow, can't believe this beauty is a Z stamp. I hope I can care for my bags like this case. from this picture it looks like brand new. congrats! its a piece of beauty.

Congratulations!!! 32 HACs are the perfect birkin-type bags. It's a perfect size between a 30 and a 35 cm. And I love the sturdier feeling that the shorter handle provides.

Wear her in the best of health and happiness. She's perfect!!!

Thank you all! Can't believe she is in very good condition being 18 yrs old. Just hairline scratches in the hardware and the Ardennes leather is almost flawless. I like how stiff the leather is, and how it is not prone to scratches.
I wish they have not discontinued Ardennes. The HAC 32 size is perfect for me too. I thought the 35 is a bit big and the 30 is too small.

Here she is again riding the passenger seat ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399947519.285873.jpg

Hubby flew in last night from his trip to the Philippines carrying this back home to me. This beauty traveled from Singapore, then carried by my friend to the Philippines, stayed there for 2 months, and hubby picked her up on his last trip. It was a long wait but all worth it. It arrived last night just in time for Mother's day. I cannot believe she is all mine. I am so in love with her. Now she joins my BBK as my complete H set. It has been my dream to own just one H bag, but now I have my two bag sisters.

Pre-loved HAC 32 in Natural Ardennes with GH, Z circle.

What a sweet hubby, he got you a beauty, roussel!