LOOK!! Second Trip to the Consignment Store!!

I went to my local consignment stores, and they dont have anything good! Well they do but for prices almost retail!

I went to this one place that sold like vintage bags, goyard, chanel, hermes. They were basically retail prices!

This other one Decades 2 had good stuff, but they werent that great, couple LV peices, a lot of Vernis, a couple chanels, bbags. The best thing they had was a graffiti pochette for like 350! and an epi mandarin pochette for like 400! Soo, not the prices I wanna pay at consignment stores =[

I went to my local consignment stores, and they dont have anything good! Well they do but for prices almost retail!

I went to this one place that sold like vintage bags, goyard, chanel, hermes. They were basically retail prices!

This other one Decades 2 had good stuff, but they werent that great, couple LV peices, a lot of Vernis, a couple chanels, bbags. The best thing they had was a graffiti pochette for like 350! and an epi mandarin pochette for like 400! Soo, not the prices I wanna pay at consignment stores =[

I know what you mean REYNALD0C! I went to a few before that wanted just slightly below retail - and I thought that was nuts coz...used is used, right? :shrugs: But this one consignment store I keep going back to - they are really good...they price really fairly...and they are very honest...and the most important thing about them...they don't consign fakes - which I found a lot of with other consignment stores! :sad: