LOOK!! Second Trip to the Consignment Store!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who read my thread "Look what I found at my neighbourhood consignment store!!" you'll know that I found some awesome LV deals! Well, I got a call from my SA at the consignment store again today...and came home with these! :nuts:

My very first LV Vernis pieces:

LV Monogram Vernis French Purse Lavender - $251!!!
    [​IMG]

and...

LV Monogram Vernis Ludlow Lavender - $161!!!
    [​IMG]

The Ludlow was never used and the French Purse only gently!!! Both are in PRISTINE condition!!

:rolleyes: And best of all? Both were purchased with DH's blessings! :sweatdrop: I am SOOO loving my SA & DH right now! :heart:

2. Awesome buys, congrats ! :yes:

3. Oh wow! Lucky you!!! Nice contact you have at the consignment store...that color is TDF!!

4. WOW!!! Your so lucky!!! I wish I could find things like that when I went to consignment stores!

5. :drool:WOW:drool: They are both GORGINA!:tup:

6. OMG congrats! Beautiful blue color!

7. wow great find!!!! your one lucky gal.

8. Let me just say that I am so into that blue right now for bags, and there isn't really any out! It is so cute though:tup:

9. OMG - another steal for you! Congrat!

10. OMG...lucky you those are really pretty ;)

11. Holy Cow! that's gorgeous. What a great find!

12. :nuts: gorgeous! keep on shopping :tup: great buys!!!!

13. :drool::nuts: Wow, again...you're so lucky!
    Congrats! Any more?

14. amazing finds!

15. Fantastic :nuts: Congrats :yahoo: