Look out summer cus here I come!

?

Which sunglasses should I get?

1. Keep the brown ones

2. Return the brown and get the black ones

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I finally took the plunge and bought a new pair or Chanel Sunglasses! :yahoo: This my first pair of sunglasses since 4th grade! Seriously.....I have worn glasses forever and was never ready to take the plunge into prescription sunglasses. Then last summer I fell in love with Chanel's line of sunnies - most of which are not able to be converted to Rx. So, I went and got contacts! Yesterday hubby took me to the mall and I got a gorgeous pair.

The only thing is when I was shopping I fell in love with 2 pairs....:crybaby:one black and one brown. I have a fairly light skin tone and light brown/dark blond hair so I went with the brown pair since I thought they looked better. However, I cant stop thinking of the black pair since thats what I thought I was going in there to buy (plus my cambon bowler is black). I have 30 days to return the brown ones if I want to.

Should I return the brown and get the black pair?
    Should I just keep the brown pair?

Would the black pair wash me out?

I'm not at home so I cant post pics right now but I can give you a description.

Brown: Tortise Shell like arms with the CC pattern in silver and crystals in a box around.

Black: quilted arms and on the front outside of the lens there is a silver plate that says Chanel. The only downside of the black is that since I have chubby cheeks they touch the top of them.

2. It's really hard to tell without pictures but can you go by which color you wear the most. Me, I need both as I wear both colors equally and I am really anal about matching. Can you keep both? :smile:

3. I asked for both :angel: but hubby said he would only buy me one :crybaby:. If I were to save up I could probably get the other one in 2 months...but then summers over. :hysteric:

I tend to wear brown more often than black. :flowers:

4. Then I would definitely keep the brown ones, also tortoise shell is just gorgeous :love:

5. I would keep the brown ones , but save up and get the black ones too. I tend to wear sunglasses all year round, good protection for the eyes .

6. Thanks for the feedback! I am feeling better about my purchase!

7. Tortoise shell is gorgeous, I agree.

8. Keep the brown. More versatile!

9. can't go wrong with chanel black! i vote for the black ones

10. I say keep the brown ones.

11. Keep the brown ones, save for the black:yes:

12. I really love contarst, so if you have light brown/blonde hair, I prefer black.

Weird they told you most sunnies can't be converted{?} My eye Doc stocks about 20 pairs of different Chanels and can make any of them prescription.

13. I'd keep the brown and still get the black ones when you can. I wear sunnies all year, my eyes are very sensitive to light and even if it's hazy outside with a little bit of sun, I still need sunglasses.

14. The person that told me this was the SA at Sunglass Hut (or what its name was - they always seem the same to me). Lenscrafters (where I get my glasses/contacts from) didnt even carry any Chanel (from what I saw). :shrugs:

15. Ahhh... this is a tough one. I just got 2 pairs yesterday. I had the same dilemma. I got the tortoise with the wide sided frames that look quilted and have small gold ccs on the sides. I had gone in just to get the black with the big silver CCs. I like the tortoise for the fall and the black for winter. If I had to choose I probably would have gotten the tortoise. The black later on. Save up and by the time you have $ it will be winter, lol. Try diff styles next time, they might get something new in black that you will fall in love with in a couple of months, that do not sit on your cheeks. Post pics would love to see the ones you purchased.:idea:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice