Look Out! It's Typhoon PP!!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
It's been a running joke for years that I should legally change my name to my nickname: Murphy, as in Murphy's Law (anything that can possibly happen, will happen). This one has GOT to be a first on tPF:

Who else has had to wait for shipment of a new bag because of a TYPHOON!!! :wtf:

And it probably won't get here before my back surgery on Friday (29th). This could only happen to me. :hysteric:

So sorry to hear not only about your delayed package, but also that you need surgery!! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery from your operation!! All the best!!!:heart:

LOL! If I remember correctly, it's coming from Let-Trade right? Typhoon Nuri hit HK directly today. We had a no. 9 warning, highest being no. 10, so it's considered pretty severe. A no. 8 warning and above means that offices and schools are closed.

Good luck with your surgery! Just keep thinking of the beautiful bag that's on its way.

You have got to be kidding me! That is awful! This definitely calls for ANOTHER orange box just to cheer you up and to nurse you through surgery! I will be thinking about you - I hope you recuperate quickly, and are back to shopping in no time!!!

It's been a running joke for years that I should legally change my name to my nickname: Murphy, as in Murphy's Law (anything that can possibly happen, will happen). This one has GOT to be a first on tPF:

Who else has had to wait for shipment of a new bag because of a TYPHOON!!! :wtf:

And it probably won't get here before my back surgery on Friday (29th). This could only happen to me. :hysteric:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.:heart: Your bag will be well worth the wait! You should name your bag Typhoon.

LOL! If I remember correctly, it's coming from Let-Trade right? Typhoon Nuri hit HK directly today. We had a no. 9 warning, highest being no. 10, so it's considered pretty severe. A no. 8 warning and above means that offices and schools are closed.

Yes, from Let Trade. That's actually how I found out about the typhoon since I refuse to watch the news any more. They told me about the warning levels, but I wasn't familiar with them until now.

Thanks everyone for good wishes on the surgery. This is #3 in less than two years. I still won't know exactly what they are doing until I get a call about the results of MRI #5 that I had on Wednesday. It just never ends.... :girlsigh:

Sincerely,

Murphy :rolleyes:

Oh Poor you...Good luck with your surgery...Maybe you could pm me whats wrong with your back as I have a really bad one..Bulging disc and facet joints that hurt everyday...need some advice ...!On the positive side you will have a new bag with a new back to carry it...!!!