*Look*~ Mandarin Speedy 30! Brand New!

Your new Mandarin is a beauty! LV knows that orange is wonderful color; its beauty is that is blends the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. I describe myself as a "red" person, but have a sister and best friend that are "orange" people...as orange people they are enthusiastic, happy, creative, determined, successful, and fascinating women. Visually orange is a hot color and LV really plays that up with this bag! HOT HOT HOT!!! Congrats!

Your new Mandarin is a beauty! LV knows that orange is wonderful color; its beauty is that is blends the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. I describe myself as a "red" person, but have a sister and best friend that are "orange" people...as orange people they are enthusiastic, happy, creative, determined, successful, and fascinating women. Visually orange is a hot color and LV really plays that up with this bag! HOT HOT HOT!!! Congrats!

Thank you so much! I LOVE orange! I knew when I Really got into LV (august) that I HAD to have the mandarin! I love it! I hope your depiction of orange is on as I kind of feel that that description does describe me...I am ever changing as well.:yes: :shame: Thanks...Big Smile!