Look I Couldn't live without both :-)

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
So I have been stalking Celine bags since the mini luggage was under $2,000 (yes I'm kicking myself for not buying then) and finally decided to feed my addiction. Now I'm hooked and have purchased two in less than a month. Hope you enjoy my mini :smile: thanks for letting me share. Sorry about the lighting.

image-4036211344.jpg

image-749049118.jpg

4Elegance said:
So I have been stalking Celine bags since the mini luggage was under $2,000 (yes I'm kicking myself for not buying then) and finally decided to feed my addiction. Now I'm hooked and have purchased two in less than a month. Hope you enjoy my mini :smile: thanks for letting me share. Sorry about the lighting.

Beautiful! LOVE the blue. Congrats!!

Thanks ladies for all your comments. Any suggestions on how to protect the tri color suede luggage? It has been raining every day here since I purchased and I am anxious to use her. Thanks in advance

They're both beautiful! At what others styles are you looking now? Are you satisfied with two minis or you want another one? I bought my citron mini last month in Paris and I'm thinking about getting the black one, saying to myself that two mini black and yellow, would be enough... but not sure! trying to be strong for now :smile:

celine4 said:
They're both beautiful! At what others styles are you looking now? Are you satisfied with two minis or you want another one? I bought my citron mini last month in Paris and I'm thinking about getting the black one, saying to myself that two mini black and yellow, would be enough... but not sure! trying to be strong for now :smile:

Thanks for the lovely compliment. For now I think I'm satisfied with two (a classic and a fun one) but I have my eyes on the leopard one that will be released next season. I recently saw the citron mini and wanted to purchase but the SA said they were display only for size reference. How are you enjoying the citron?

I am looking at the Trio and Cabass styles. Both are effortless and chic but I'm still debating. I also love the phantom but think the minis are too similar.

Buy the black you will love it :smile:

That's why I wanted to get the black mini too, to have a fun and a classic one and be done with my mini collection :smile:

I also like the cabas very much, I think I will get one next time I'm in Paris, I like the box too but haven't seen it in real life yet. The phantom is very chic but I'm afraid that it would look dated soon.

I love my mini, was between gray and citron, I wanted something neutral and the gray is beautiful, but then I saw the citron and I fell in love with it and I have used it non-stop for a month now :smile:

Congratulations again on your beautiful bags! The trio is beautiful!