Look How DESPERATE people are willing to go for a MIZI...

1. 1. A FAKE and people are bidding...LOOK AT THE SERIAL NUMBER, SO MANY FAKES I"VE COME ACROSS HAS one letter and 5 digits
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Mizi-Bag-Mint_W0QQitemZ6883085800QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2.look at teh bidding price !!!and its a USED mizi!! and there are still days left till auction ends!!http://cgi.ebay.com/LIKE-NEW-AUTH-LOUIS-VUITTON-MONOGRAM-MIZI-TOTE-BAG-MPRS_W0QQitemZ6882260375QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. That almost gave me an idea:idea: but I CAN'T do it!!!:lol:

3. If you do decide to sell your Mizi or Vienna just let me know. I buy it from you so fast. :shame: And I must say, I love what you added under your sn. :yes:

4. oh, don't even think about it addict! I love your Mizis!

5. I would NEVER!!!:lol: I LOVE them TOO much!:love:

6. hahahahaaa..u guys are too cute...I didn't even get what LVaddict was trying to imply.....till I read your post LovethemAll......hahahha

7. LV addict ...I am just wondering how much did you grab your vienna for??

8. I PMed you.:biggrin:

9. WELL, I can't blame them for being desperate for a Mizi..it is def. a gorgeous bag!

10. very unique and classic....all this talk about mizi and its rarity is MAKING ME ALL EXCITED ABOUT My......*wink*

11. After seeing those auctions I want to sell mine now...so many other things I would rather have...looks like I would make out ok!!!

12. Mizi is gorgeous bag especially vienna one. Lv addict original 1 is very lucky gal.
    The fake one at eBay should be called Dizziyyyyyyyyy

13. Thank you for the compliment and for making me LOL @ the Dizziy comment!!!:lol:

14. You should do it :yes:

Where were you about a month or so ago when I bought my Mizi ?:hrmm:
    I bought mine brand new. :oh: Oh well.

I'm sure you could get a pretty penny for it.

15. i love the mizi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice