Look familiar?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sooo.. I'm shopping around for some inspiration for a new girls handbag line..
    Look what I stumbled upon.

[​IMG]
    delias.com

It's not only me that sees the resemblance, right?

2. Delias has SEVERAL bags that look like Gwen's stuff. I noticed that a few months ago when i got a catalog. Geez....be original why don't cha??

3. ^^WTF is that??? What a horrendous designer "inspired" monstrosity! :yucky:

4. Delias has always been a copycat brand.

5. Well.. I'm in the business and it's done everywhere, hell i'm even guilty of it.. but I just found it really hilarious and obvious. :lol:

6. ^^ i agree that it's done everywhere.. but this one is really really obvious.. :yes:

7. Yea, I guess when a brand is your fav you kinda start to take it personal, lol

8. OMG Luna - I saw this one from someplace called baghouse while searching for an image of the Capri:
    [​IMG]

It was only a matter of time before LAMB bags were "inspired" - I guess it's better than an outright fake. :shrugs:

9. Wow, those are really bad :yucky: they are walking a fine line there. They better watch
    their step, Gwenny Gwen Gwen might sue them just like forever21 haha

10. ^ The forever 21 fakes were so bad though...I'm talking like absolute direct rip offs of the HL stuff. These bags are "inspired" and I always expect it. In fact, Nordstrom (!!!!) had an inspired white and navy capri in their BP section....the bags were in the same freakin store!!

11. Those are SOOOO blatant!

What's that old saying?

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Apparently people are noticing that Gwen is doing something right...........

They are pretty bad though.

12. ^^ i went saw the checkerboard one and threw up in my mouth a little

13. YUCK!!! That was quite traumatic, lol