Look familiar?

How much is the bag? I think all designers copy each other to an extent. You can also say that the Banana bag looks kind of like a Gucci tote from either this season or last....same style.

i went in to a rampage store today looking for a pair of tights for cheap and they had ripoffs of the paddington, silverado, balenciaga motorcycle, the prada with all the rivets, and two different bulga bags.

i wanted to puke. they were all pleather and disgusting.

If this disgusts you - don't ever go to Target!

At least the Banana Republic bag will be of decent quality. But the $14.99 Bulga/Chloe/Balenciaga bags at Target will make you want to weep.

chemlex said:

At least the Banana Republic bag will be of decent quality. But the $14.99 Bulga/Chloe/Balenciaga bags at Target will make you want to weep.

yeah, i went to target today too...eww.

chemlex said:

I've never seen these bags at Target. I'm always in there buying toys for the cats and toilet paper. I'm going to have to go just to see these bags you're talking about.

chemlex said:

Yep. Saw these a few months ago :cry: .

Let me guess, the BR bag is over $100? I just don't think they're bags are worth what they charge.

amanda said:
i went in to a rampage store today looking for a pair of tights for cheap and they had ripoffs of the paddington, silverado, balenciaga motorcycle, the prada with all the rivets, and two different bulga bags.

i wanted to puke. they were all pleather and disgusting.

You guys crack me up!!!:lol: It's like a slap in the face for us bag freaks!