Look familiar?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
How much is the bag? I think all designers copy each other to an extent. You can also say that the Banana bag looks kind of like a Gucci tote from either this season or last....same style.

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
i went in to a rampage store today looking for a pair of tights for cheap and they had ripoffs of the paddington, silverado, balenciaga motorcycle, the prada with all the rivets, and two different bulga bags.

i wanted to puke. they were all pleather and disgusting.

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
If this disgusts you - don't ever go to Target!

At least the Banana Republic bag will be of decent quality. But the $14.99 Bulga/Chloe/Balenciaga bags at Target will make you want to weep.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
chemlex said:

At least the Banana Republic bag will be of decent quality. But the $14.99 Bulga/Chloe/Balenciaga bags at Target will make you want to weep.
I've never seen these bags at Target. I'm always in there buying toys for the cats and toilet paper. I'm going to have to go just to see these bags you're talking about.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
chemlex said:

Yep. Saw these a few months ago :cry: .

Let me guess, the BR bag is over $100? I just don't think they're bags are worth what they charge.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
amanda said:
i went in to a rampage store today looking for a pair of tights for cheap and they had ripoffs of the paddington, silverado, balenciaga motorcycle, the prada with all the rivets, and two different bulga bags.

i wanted to puke. they were all pleather and disgusting.
You guys crack me up!!!:lol: It's like a slap in the face for us bag freaks!