Look at what this is going for!!!

Yeah, I don't think so. I just did a quick search at completed listings for beauty cases and nothing has even come close to ending at that price. Sellers who shill bid their auctions really make me mad.

Mega fishy...even if that isn't a shill bid, they are never gonna see that money anyway. Someone is just playing around...anyone who remotely knows Coach knows that is WAY overpriced. Looks like mommy wasn't watching little junior miss while she was playing on the computer!

Yeah that is what I was thinking.. I have been watching it for a day or two and it was in the $30 range.. I knew it would go up.. but then I look it up today and wtf?!? :wtf: I about died! I didn't get a chance to look at the history because I was running out the door.. must be a joke. :rolleyes:

If this is not a case of shill bidding and if I was the seller, I'd be contacting the bidder to get a few things straight. If I didn't get a response to my email you can bet I'd be canceling that bid. If it's not shilling, it's not like she'll ever see that money.

sometimes people just put in high bids in order to "snipe" at the end...or at least make sure their bid is always the highest.

looks like some newbies don't know wth is going on. heheh My guess is it'll be sold to the person who bid $33.

and THAT'S a steal.

Well this still has almost a full day left.. it looks like the person that put in for $250 has no feedback, so I am sure it is someone just going in and doing that to tick people off. It will probably get straightened out sooner or later.

good golly miss molly...that is just nuts. you all hear about the lil boy that bought the car on ebay? his mom didn't log off and he got on the computer and was playing around. he ended up winning the bid and spent over 30K. they got it all worked out in the end...wowser tho!

good golly miss molly...that is just nuts. you all hear about the lil boy that bought the car on ebay? his mom didn't log off and he got on the computer and was playing around. he ended up winning the bid and spent over 30K. they got it all worked out in the end...wowser tho!

:wtf: You have got to be kidding me! I would die!!! Since they got it squared away that is pretty funny though!!! :P