Look at what I saw today! Matinee in Rose, Peacock, and Sunshine!!!

Azumie

The Dreamer...
O.G.
Nov 16, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I went to garden state plaza neiman marcus today. I wasn't expecting any RM because they never have them in store. But I was surprised to find these...

Sorry the pics are blurry and was taken with an iphone (also with a lot of SAs around), so it doesnt come out good

Sadly, these are the only RM they have in store, but I was happy because I finally see rose and peacock in person, and they are very pretty and soft :nuts:

Woah!!! That makes me want to jump in the car and head to my Von Maur to see if they have any! I have never seen a Mattie in person. Thanks for the pics!

I'm glad you all love the picture :P

I really like the peacock but I worry I won't get to wear it often because it doesnt really work with my wardrobe...

Thanks for the spy pics Azumie, i didn't know RM was making Matties again, the colors are beautiful!
Early fall before i bought my first MAM,i was looking all over to see RM IRL ( i live in north jersey also ) and NM in Garden State Plaza was the only store that had them, MAB seagreen and noir, a steady and a market tote.
Where abouts in jersey are you? I have yet to have a RM sighting!

The rose is soooo pretty! For some reason, the peacock looks very much like seagreen to me...too close to justify me buying anything in peacock...although I do love greens!

Holy Tamole the Mattie is GORGEOUSSSS in those pretty spring colors! Very Easter-like to me, but in a VERY good way.:nuts:

I love the Rose and the Peacock!:drool:

Does anyone know what any of the underflaps are like??