Look at what I just picked up from Yoogi's

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I felt in love with this bag years ago but regret not getting it. The detail and the color are just perfect. I am so excited that I finally found it. It's so beautiful that you can look at it for hours.

image-1175308295.jpg

2. Ohhhhh where did you find this one??

3. I bought it from Yoogi's Closet.

4. This is one of those can't-miss bags, like the Dior Detective which also came out that year. The blue is so nice, and the butterflies really add a fun touch.

5. Truly is beautiful.

6. congrats!!! i remember that this butterfly detective is also available in orange color!

nice choice!!

7. Thanks everyone! I remember seeing the mini version of this bag in other colors, but they were too small so the medium size works better for me.

Kelly, now I just have to find the orange one. I wonder if they came in other colors beside turquoise and orange. I would like to collect them all.

8. That is gorgeous!

9. The mini in pink is about the most adorable bag ever! I'm tempted to buy i for my mom if I see it on eBay for a good price, but it's so small that she may find it a bit impractical.

10. Agree. It's so adorable and probably more suited for evening then for everyday use.

11. Congrats, bagchic1 I love the color!!

12. That's a gorgeous bag! The color is to die for, and I especially love the butterfly detail. Congrats on finding this beautiful bag!