Look at what I bought at Off 5th with additional 30% off!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. “Deals & Steals” have been very good to me :heart: I was able to get these two bags (Mulberry and Isabella Fiore) for about $300.00 each. Yay :yahoo: I thought they're great for the summer, don't you think?

BTW, these are my absolute last purchases for the next 3 months, no more bags :crybaby:I’m on a ban :yucky:

Attached Files:

• MB.jpg
      MB.jpg
      File size:
      14.6 KB
      Views:
    • IF.jpg
      IF.jpg
      File size:
      25 KB
      Views:
  2. Oh, I forgot to mention that both are the larger of that style... I also saw the Mulberry at the regular Saks for $799 about 2 weeks ago :P

3. Great deals, congrats!

4. Nice bags at a great price! Congrats!

5. Stunning!!! Really stunning!!

6. Congrats! I especially love the Isabella Fiore:smile:

7. Wow a Mulberry at Off 5th? Great deal!

8. You lucky girl!! :yahoo:

9. Congrats! Sounds like you got a great deal.

10. I've had my eye on that exact IF since last spring. I love it! You are so lucky. What great off 5th did you go to?

11. Congrats on both bags ... I absolutely love them both and such a great deal!

12. Thank you for letting me share :heart:

I can't wait to wear them :yahoo:

Premium Outlets in Leesburg, VA has great stuff :love:

13. They're darling. A good friend of mine moved to Seattle and she has purchased two fabulous Mulberry's at the Nordstrom rack there - both at about 70% off!

14. I love your new handbags, especially the IF one.....I saw that one on a few of the purse sites and Ebay too I think recently, I think it's gorgeous for summer! Enjoy!!

15. Yay! I love Saks Off 5th!