Look at what came back with me from York Outlet :)

Aug 26, 2009
Hello ladies...

I went to the bank in town yesterday and thought I just check out whats in store .. but I am afraid I did more than that. I came back with these two beauties. Furthermore, the price is absolutely a bargain .. and I'll be mad at myself if I went back home without them. I am sooo excited so I thought I'd share some photos with you all. Anyway ... here goes

Attachments

• smallBays3.jpg
    smallBays3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 47
  • smallBays1.jpg
    smallBays1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 120
  • smallBays5.jpg
    smallBays5.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 83
  • smallBays4.jpg
    smallBays4.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 69
  • smallBays6.jpg
    smallBays6.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 104
Thank you all .. I have been drooling at the photos of mulberry website.. they have red, blue, silver and gold. But I dant affors to fork out full price for it as I have jst bought 3 bags in a week :faint:. When I spotted them at the outlet I knew I had to have them both :graucho:. I am really excited to bring them out today :yahoo:.

Nice! What are the others you have too, they look good?

Do you mean the tassle and the flower? The tassle is from my Marc Jacobs Robert Leslie bag. I just tried them on to see how the bag looks like with charm on them and I must say I love them there so sorry Marc got to borrow yours for my Bays ;) . The gold flower is actually my headband and I just wrap it around the handle and I think they match and I quite like it so I just leave it there.

mssw157, messy : yeah .. I like the green too the colour just pop.

mhynne : I bought the blue one for £41 and the green one is further reduce from £35 to £29. They retail at the website for £80 each. The blue is longer and the green one is shorter.

Very cute - a little Mulberry fix when the bags are a bit above budget! None caught my eye at Bicester the other week, sounds like York have good selection :tup:

Very cute - a little Mulberry fix when the bags are a bit above budget! None caught my eye at Bicester the other week, sounds like York have good selection :tup:

Wulie I agree. I cant stop myself from wanting another bag after the three bags that I have just bought within a week. Maybe this two will stop me for a while. York do sometimes has some good selection. I have been drooling over the croc suede abigail but the price is £600++ ... somebody stop me please I have been infected with Mulberry fever :nuts: