UH-OH... that is FAB... and it has POCKETS! :tup:
And I like Mikimoto...
OMG.... I think I am in trouble.... :faint:

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
^^^ LOL Ellie Mae!

BUT - it is a seriously gorgeous bag. I like it (unfortunately) - sigh.. totally doomed.

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
I just saw a choco one on eBay and was drooling over it. It looks like it's got all the pluses of looking like a Paddy, but with the practicality of a tote. I can see it becoming very popular. I'm hoping I can get to see one if they ever come to Sacoche in Bahrain.

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Midwest America; God's country
I just saw a choco one on eBay and was drooling over it. It looks like it's got all the pluses of looking like a Paddy, but with the practicality of a tote. I can see it becoming very popular. I'm hoping I can get to see one if they ever come to Sacoche in Bahrain.

What is going on with Sachoce in Bahrain? They use to give us updates with pictures and sales prices via email??? Does anybody know WHY they stopped????

von

:)
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
London
i like it but i'm looking at the flap with the lock on it, when the bag is unzipped there is no way that lock is going to stay where it should, will end hanging over the back of the bag or inside, this used to happen with my front pocket paddy and it drove me nuts

nprotundo

Oct 23, 2007
OMG!! That is gorgeous!! I was just going to get a paddy but now I want that one!!! Does anyone know where you can buy it and how much its going for??? I must have!!!!:heart::heart::heart: