Look at this Iphone case !! intrecciato like BV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't believe it..:nuts: it is nice ...but are they allowed to do this !!
    I am tempted though:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. People have been weaving leather for centuries... But that case is fake leather, so I don't think anyone could confuse the two manufacturers. ;)

Btw, missed you, where have you been?

3. shucks i cannot find cool cases for the blackberry

4. ^ I agree doloresmia - I'm still a BlackBerry girl, even though I know that is just SOOOOOO 2007!

5. I have seen really nice crocodile leather case with lamb leather lining for BB here in BKK ;)

6. #6 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    fpiccione, my friend has that case.
    My friend bought it to match her ebano veneta : )
    If you want a fun fashionable case then that's what it is.
    But anyone can tell it's made of plastic.

I wish I can take you shopping.
    We got all kind of iphone cases here.
    Even LV case. They are all from China, of course.

7. show us what they have...:P

8. jburgh Hi, I have been busy working during the week and away the last few weekends ;o)) not much time to comment but I have been checking ... making sure I do not miss the next SO ;o))

I am not sure I will buy this iphone case.. I was just surprised how it looked so much like a BV...I actually have had a leather one from Sena case ( which are nice) and some silicon ones too... but it would be nice to have BV make something special for Iphone ;o))

9. Okay... I saw this and I realized, *this* is what I've been waiting for! :nuts: Silicone cases are often too loose over time.

[​IMG]
    In the Style description it says that it comes in a "Bottega-like basket weave" (I'm assuming interciatto), and would love to see those too.

However when I went to the Urban Outfitters site, I only can view the previous models and not the ones featured on Style.

Anyone have any info on this product?

Attached Files:

10. Those are darling!! We have an Urban Outfitters store literally down the street. I will try and get over there this weekend and see if they have them.

11. Come to Bangkok!
    There are hundreds to choose from.
    They're fun!

12. So true!!! ^^^^ I know 1st hand, have a lovely reddish pink lizard skin and a sparkly blue one!! My phone fits nicely into the cell phone pocket of my BVs. The silicone ones don't slide...

13. That's okay! My BFF is an AT&T exec. and can have any phone she wants, and she always has Blackberrys!

14. nard, maybe you should have a little ebay business selling cases!