Look at this cutie! Toilet case

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

major drool :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm actually thinking of using this instead of my black shoulder I just bought. Don't need both and this was a lot less expensive. Also I could probably fit just as much in here as the shoulder. I'll have to go try it out.

I need to get up off my lazy butt and post a pic of all the stuff that fits into my toilet case. It's astonishing how much fits in there!

Oh please do, LoriB! I mean post a pic of what fits in your toilet case that is. I'd love to see what fits inside.

Weird thing is that from seeing other pics of the toilet case I thought it was huge! Thanks so much Z&J for posting up the comparo pic beside the wapity! I never would've thought it was about twice the size of a wapity.

sorry to go OT, but Clake, did you get a new YSL muse?!?! :nuts:...i saw a guy in nyc wearing one & it looked HOT!!! :back2topic:

p.s. i absolutely love your new black toilet case Z&J :heart:

NO I did not get the Muse -- its $1895 plus tax ...so I am saving up to get the Weekender in Truffle or Cafe. My credit card bill is going to SCREAM -- so I am going to suck it up buy it and put myself in a SERIOUS ban until I pay off my card in 2008.