Look at this bag!! Opening your e-mail is...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. dangerous for your financial health!!

Whyyy do I open mail from Hayden Harnett? It's going to lead to trouble. I can already "feel" this bag. Okay, why should I not torture you all? :jammin:

Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories - Item Detail

And the sale is still on...

2. Nice bag. But I don't see any indication of sale discount. Is 448 the final sale price? To me, that is too much money to pay for that bag. I do like the Pewter and the Blue Croco.

3. Hi Lexie! Do you not see this?

$448.00 $313.60 ? Maybe it's because I've ordered so many from them, but you have too, haven't you? That's almost $130 off the regular price. (I know, "fuzzy math.")

Do you see the $313.60 as the Sale price? Maybe I'm going blind, or something. :supacool:

4. Oh, it had the original price marked through, but it didn't show up when I punched 'Submit.'

5. Woow, it looks great. I love the color.

6. Weird. The Sale isn't showing up for me on either the detail page or the buy it now page. Hmmm. I can't buy anything now anyway. I really have to wait until Spring. I want a Twiggy, a Gryson, and a Kooba. I just started using my Lorca today. It fits all my everyday stuff. It's a very cute bag.

7. what a beautiful color!! Nice sale price, too. Go for it!