Look at these little cuties I got today!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got these today, I've never been a fan of dark nail polish, but its LV so I had to get it. Does anyone else have this LV nail polish set?

-Steph

vernis1.JPG vernis2.JPG vernis3.JPG
  2. I'd want it if I used nail polish. When I put it on it looks like crap! If I do have it, its usually put on after getting a manicure or pedicure. Maybe they can use this instead :lol:

3. oooh! love those! pardon my ignorance but I didn't know LV made nail polish. do you mind if I ask how much the set was?

4. I though LV discontinued their nail polish? I'v heard its fab though, according to some people it never chips. I'd love to try it.

5. I got it on eBay and its very hard to find. I bid on one auction and lost- it ended at $60. Then a week later someone listed this set for buy it now $19.99! I grabbed it quick.

I think it originally retailed for somewhere around $50.

6. Wow. What a great deal. Congrats!

7. Very cute. Is it a collector's item or are you supposed to wear it? Might be a stupid question but never saw LV nail polish before.

8. i didn't know LV made nailpolish either!

9. Oh crap!! I want that!
    That is totally cute! I wouldnt use it just put it in my LV collection.

I WANT I WANT!
    Selena

10. I didn't know they made nail polish either.

11. Nail polish?? I never heard of that before...what will they think of next? Tampax???:oh:

12. What will they think of next? Probably chewing gum...in vernis colours.

13. How about a Damier toothbrush?

14. I'd so buy two of those. One to use and one to hoard. hehe

15. Are you going to use these? Pretty!