Look At My New Additions No Strip Tease!!!!!

My DH, son and I were near the Coach outlet so DH asked if I wanted to go to the outlet? Of course my answer is YES:yes::yes:!! So I am looking around and he spots this beauty he of course tells me to grab it!!! And here it is Legacy Sig Satchel style #10341! One of the SA told me that it was the last one and that some other lady had asked him to grab it from me!:wtf: He told her that he couldn't do that. :roflmfao:. Can you beleive that!! And I finally grabbed my legacy leather shoulder flap in whiskey style# 11134...My DH is the best I swear I :heart: him!!!
P4050540.jpg

Oh my..I have this in Khaki. I was thinking of selling it but decided last night that it is really pretty and can't part with it. I can't wait to take her out. Enjoy your purchase :woohoo:

Gorgeous bags!

I have to say I did not like the shoulder flap for a long time, but they have really grown on me. Last night we grabbed a late dinner and I saw a girl with one in whiskey like yours and it looked so chic - classic, a little Boho-vintage with her outfit, just adorable. And that satchel is TDF in the black! Enjoy!