Look At My New Additions No Strip Tease!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH, son and I were near the Coach outlet so DH asked if I wanted to go to the outlet? Of course my answer is YES:yes::yes:!! So I am looking around and he spots this beauty he of course tells me to grab it!!! And here it is Legacy Sig Satchel style #10341! One of the SA told me that it was the last one and that some other lady had asked him to grab it from me!:wtf: He told her that he couldn't do that. :roflmfao:. Can you beleive that!! And I finally grabbed my legacy leather shoulder flap in whiskey style# 11134...My DH is the best I swear I :heart: him!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. They are both gorgeous! Congrats!

3. WOW... that satchel is NICE!

4. Congrats, I love that legacy shoulder flap!

5. Lol @ the lady and the SA. How dare they? Your husband is so cool. Congrats.

6. the whiskey is gorgeous!!!

7. Congrats on both and what a sweet DH! :biggrin: The satchel is gorgeous and LOOK AT THAT WHISKEY LEATHER :drool: Not a scratch!

8. Nice... that satchel is TDF! Congrats!

9. Beautiful choices! Congrats:tup:

10. WOW!!! You got some GREAT bags!! You have WONDERFUL taste!!

11. Wow, they are both in such pristine condition! I love the flap bag, I actually had that on my wishlist for a while. Your dh is awesome to understand what great bags these are.

12. Very nice!!

13. Wow!!! I love both of your bags! They are gorgeous! and what a sweet DH! Congrats!

14. Beautiful bags! That other lady is ghetto! :roflmfao:

15. The satchel is beautiful! Nice choices.